MURAMASA is made in the image of the sword of one swing that was honed like a Japanese sword “Muramasa”. As a feature, in addition to two pole deck high flexibility raising the electrical conductivity by plating of high gold processing precision, efficiently reducing the mist and the enjoying flavorwith controllable air flow or enjoy clouds too . With this structure, from the powerful big clouds, it has become a RDTA that it is possible to enjoy a variety of settings to build the flavor-oriented with an emphasis on taste. Which is capable of corresponding to a variety of settings .
MURAMASA has become a high degree of perfection that will be accepted by advanced vapers.

Posted by MARSTEAM

16 Comments

1. Is it possible to buy anywhere? Just found clones of this RTA
    Would like to buy it in Europe,best would be in a german shop 😉

Liked by 1 person

1. Sorry, we don’t have a german distributor for now. If you want to buy, you can contact our sales kessia@marsteam.jp , you can use paypal to pay, and she will ship the products to you.

Liked by 1 person

1. Thanks for the infos 🙂

Liked by 1 person

2. Ángel Miguel Ramos Seijo 11/07/2016 at 20:49

Hello,
    are two models?
    for the pictures 1 and 3 bases are different.

Liked by 1 person

1. Actually , there are 4 shapes of this atomizer. In the original packing, it’s a 22mm atomizer with 2 kinds of caps, one is stain steel, the other is PEI material. You can buy a 26mm replacement base for it, so it will appear to another 2 shapes.

Liked by 1 person

3. Actually , there are 4 shapes of this atomizer. In the original packing, it’s a 22mm atomizer with 2 kinds of caps, one is stain steel, the other is PEI material. You can buy a 26mm replacement base for it, so it will appear to another 2 shapes.

4. How money for RTA and 262mm base? you send Mexico?

1. Hi, Juan Luis Díaz, I will have our sales team contact you.

5. Is this available in the Philippines?

1. We don’t have local retailers in your country. But i will have our sales team contact you, and soon our online shop opens, you can buy our products from any country. I have been to Philippines several times. I like your country:)

1. I’m glad you like our country. My friend will be going to Tokyo next year. Will it be cheaper if I ask him to buy it from there?

Thanks

2. I think the price in Tokyo and Philippines is almost the same 🙂

6. I don’t see the price, how much does it cost? do you send to Mexico?

1. The retail price of the original 22mm atomizer is 56.99USD, the 26mm tank accessories is 24.99USD. If you want to buy some you can contact kessia@marsteam.jp

2. Of course, we can ship to any country in the world.

7. I got one of this ingenious Atomizer and I’m very satisfied with it. For all who want to know what it costs: I payed $75 for it. I ordered it directly here.